PaperStone®, under the terms and conditions listed below, warrants its product to be free from manufacturing defects for the period of 15 years from the original date of installation. Should the material be found to contain defects or to develop defects after the original installation, Paneltech will, at its sole option, repair or replace the material/product at no charge to the owner if the product/material is found to have a manufacturing defect after proper installation.
The customer will be liable for other costs that may arise from the repair/replacement such as labour incurred in the replacement/removal, plumbing or electrical disconnect and reconnect charges, tile, wall surface or cabinet repairs or modifications that become necessary as a result of PaperStone® replacement/repair.
Please note that the warranty must be registered within 5 days of installation.
Registration for this warranty should be made by the owner of the installation by returning a warranty card provided by the installer or by completing the online registration form.
Terms and Conditions
- This warranty is limited to the original owner of the installation. Any transfer of warranty is to be applied for in writing to Stonetech.
- This warranty is limited to owner occupied residential properties located in South Africa. Commercial use is not covered in this warranty. Commercial use is considered use in a store, office or place of business.
- Exterior use of this product in any form is not warranted.
- Owner must have proof of purchase such as sales receipt or invoice showing installation is a PaperStone® product. It must also show date of installation and name of installer.
- Owner must allow a PaperStone® representative to inspect the product and the warranty will be available only once the PaperStone® representative determines that a warrantable defect exists.
- The product must be maintained according to terms of the Care and Maintenance information available on this website or available from the source of installation/ purchase.
- This warranty does not cover damages caused by excessive heat, physical, chemical or other abuse, accidents and acts of nature, job site conditions, structural movement, normal wear or abnormal use.
- This warranty does not cover any aspect of the installation, therefore, improper installation or damages caused by improper storage or handling by the installer or installation error.
- This warranty applies to PaperStone® panels that are 19mm (1.9cm) thick and thicker used as counter surfaces and for other residential applications. It does not include uses of PaperStone® in saunas, showers, steam rooms or any external use, by way of example only, braai surrounds, outside tabletops and counters etc.
- PaperStone® does not warrant this product for the merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use and, other than the warranty made here, no other express of implied representation or guarantee is made by PaperStone®.
- This warranty does not cover any costs and/or damage incurred during the process of installation/replacement/repair of the product such as removal of existing countertops, damage to tiling, damage of surrounding work area, plumbing/electrical costs/damage incurred during installation and/or any related expenses.
To obtain service under this warranty please contact the source (Stonetech) from which you purchased your PaperStone® Product.