CARE AND MAINTENANCE FOR YOUR MARBLETECH SURFACE
Here are a few tips on how to keep your Marbletech surface looking its best.
Please Note: All marble surfaces, including Marbletech with the resin content, should be sealed prior to installation as it is a ‘relative’ of Limestone and thus has a porosity level to it.
Clean up spills immediately to minimize damage to your stone.
Clean the surface after each use with diluted mild detergent soap (Sunlight Liquid) and water and then wipe the surface with a dry cloth.
Use a tray for toiletry products in the bathroom to protect the surface from potentially damaging chemicals contained in many toiletry products.
Dust mop marble staircases regularly to remove fine grit or small stones from scratching the surface.
Things to Avoid
- Cleaners that contain acid such as bathroom cleaners
- grout cleaners or tub cleaners.
- Vinegar, bleach, ammonia or other general-purpose cleaners.
- Abrasive cleaners such as dry cleansers or soft cleansers.
- Alkaline cleaners not specifically formulated for stone.
- Scouring powders and abrasives because they will scratch the surface.